keskiviikko 25. tammikuuta 2012

Logos, my new passion

As I've said I seem to suffer from "an activity-gene" in me that makes me volunteer for all kinds of stuff. Well, lately I've tried to get some name (or rather material for my portfolio when applying to Lahti University of Applied Sciences) by doing pro bono logo design. The latest effort is the logo for my ex-collegue, who set up an amazing café/interior design butique in Sweden. Here's the logo:
And actually my ex-substitute did their website at www.blomsterkroken.se


At the moment I'm drawing new logos for my husband's companies (Orimattila Water and Heat) and I did one for my neighbout/friens (an architect).


I don't know how good I'm in it, but I just love doing it!

1 kommentti:

  1. Jos nyt ihan välttämättä tarvitset lisää puuhaa (huhhuh! miten jaksatkin!), niin tätä kautta voisit saada töitä ja vaikka vähän rahaakin: http://99designs.com.au/designers. Me käytettiin 99designsia Bookon logon suunnitteluun. Toinen vastaava on myös: http://www.designcrowd.com/how-it-works

    Lycka till! Tuo Blomsterkroken näyttää tosi kivalta! :)

    VastaaPoista