sunnuntai 20. marraskuuta 2011

Here goes

So I decided that my life wasn't hectic enough and started a blog. Not the wisest thing to do at 0.06 the night between Sunday and Monday. Being a stay-at-home-mom it doesn't matter as much since I don't have to wake up early in the morning to go to work. My work wakes me up for the first time in about an hour or so and stays glued to me till the morning when I'm the first one to get up to make breakfast for my other employers. But hey, I'm not complaining, just trying to be funny ;-)

I had a hard time deciding on the language of this blog and as the wittiest of you might have noticed ended up choosing English. The reason is that this might be a good way to keep my non-Finnish-speaking friends up to date on my life plus to keep up with my fast disappearing language skills (baby talk doesn't count here).

Enjoy. I'm off to bed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti